Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Didn't Know It Was You
The worst thing that could possibly happen would be if while workshopping my work a student wasn't sure of my name or knew the paper they were reading belonged to me. That wouldn't even be that bad the most embarrassing thing would be if I was over hearing a conversation about problems with my paper and the people talking about it have no idea that it was me. Once in high school we did work hopping but didn't put our names on the papers and one of my friends had my paper and would not stop talking about the flaws or "stupid" things in my paper. I sat there and just kept it to myself and but needless to say our friendship slowly faded and when she read my paper on the day I was going to turn it in her face read her thoughts, "Oooooh...I didn't know it was you". EPIC FAIL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment