Tuesday, October 19, 2010
"A Sea Worry"
The title of this piece is really creative and a nice play on words. I love that the parents actually took the time to observed a hobby their son seemed so passionate about, and to wake up so early at that, was incredible. In most children's life parents don't take a big desire or care to see a passion their child has from a first hand account/perspective. Growing up near the beach my entire life I had a lot of guy friends that surfed and her description hit the nail on the head. However, I don't think that not being able to describe something you are passionate about is limited to just surfing. Its often times hard to assign words to feels when deal with something passionate because those words might be able to describe some of the emotions but not all; and you want to make you can describe the feeling to fullest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment