Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Poop On the Job

I haven't had too many different jobs but my most interesting for sure would have to be waitressing. You come in contact with so many people, and so many different type of people at that, your bond to make some memorial moments. These memories make the time at work pass by so much faster. 


A couple come into the restaurant and with their 2 children and occupy a table that typically seats six. Just as one of the servers is greeting them, the younger child begins to scream. The mom embarrassed desperately tries to quiet the child. Just as the Mom turns her head the toddler, who was just wearing a diaper for god know what reason, rips off the dirty diaper and sends it flying in the air. The diaper's landing was far from sweet, as it sails into the air crashing at an adjacent table that was enjoying their appetizer. 


Poop everywhere. 


At this point I can't control my laughter and I'm glad I'm not the kitchen staff who has to clean it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment